AVL technologies play a great role in synergizing various routes, thereby optimizing them based on algorithms running on centralized servers.
Having cellular technologies in addition to GNSS provides an added advantage of reading the OBD (On-board diagnostics) data and relaying it to central server for health status of the vehicle as well as raising alerts based on situational analysis.
The various advantages of AVL systems in fleet management are:
- Increased operational performance and reduced cost of running services
- Efficiency in the use of fleet vehicles
- Regular and dependable service
- Reduced costs in fuel management
- Reduced vehicle maintenance cost due to optimized usage
- Minimal wait time and trip duration
- Precise and consistent real-time information